Why is Storytime important?
- The first few years of life are critical for brain development. The number of words a child knows when entering kindergarten affects their entire education.
- Literacy development begins at birth – stimulated by experiences in and out of the home.
- Storytime exercises the brain, which increases the brain’s capacity, by making all sorts of new connections.
- Aids in speech and language development
- Improves motor coordination and emotional development
- Develops attention span and school readiness
- Encourages a lifelong love of learning and reading
and much more…
We invite you to join us for Discovery Kids. Your participation can help you build a stronger bond with your child, increase their independence, socialization, and ability to focus and follow directions.
Discovey Kid’s Storytime meets Fridays at 10:30 AM.